Saturday, October 28, 2006

DRC Headquarters and Randall's Bar



I've been playing with Maya lately. In class we've been doing 3D animation. I like 3D animation but I prefer the 2D traditiional stuff. I did like designing these rooms though. The first one is a design for one of the Headquarters for the Dark Raven Clique. I played around with the lighting in different scenes. I got some weird textures on the wall for one of the images so I gotta fix that. The sofa and computer chair was imported from Carrera's 3D library because I was running out of time.

Randall's came out really nice in my opinion. It's still unfinished because I need to add more bottles and make them in different shapes and stuff.

Yup, I had fun with these!

2 comments:

m said...

Yeah, I too prefer the 2d stuff more, but you'll always have the upper hand in 2d jobs with the 3d knowledge. Nice rooms.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Superb environment work !